Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Back to Basics


It's been a while since I posted and mainly because I couldn't be bothered but also because I didn't feel like sharing or feel that I had anything worth talking about. Would like to say that I've continued to lose weight and that absolutely nothing of interest has happened but me being me that aint the case.

On the work front it's been a mixed bag, I'm currently waiting on a meeting concerning a complaint that has been lodged against me for an inappropriate sexual comment that it's claimed I have made, complete bollox but it has caused me some serious amounts of stress. On the flip I've been responsible for organising the Health and Wellbeing Notice Board at work which has been really well received and I've had several awesome comments and an e-card for my efforts.

Weight wise I've been yo-yo-ing again. So 3 weeks ago I posted a huge loss, i was over the moon, then I did what I always do and treated myself with food (not a good idea) anyway that meant a gain the following week, head on straight went to weigh in last week and another gain, completely pissed me off so I went and had a pizza, garlic bread and a large bottle of coke, i wont lie it was really nice and i really enjoyed it but feared having another gain this week so decided to plan all my meals this week, it also helped that i had a week off work and so Chef Payton put on his apron and kicked some culinary ass which helped as I lost 6lbs this week, would have liked 7lbs but 6lbs is still bloody good and I'm over the moon with it.

WHAT I ATE THIS WEEK;

Pork Loins and Curried Rice

Lemon and Ginger Chicken with Cashew Nuts

Paprika Pork with Grated Cheese and Korma Rice

Singapore Pork

Aromatic Lamb with a Mint Relish and Weight Watchers Roasties

Chinese 5 Spices and Plum Chicken

Beef Wellington with an Orange and Duck Pate Filling

Chicken and Cheese Wrapped in Filo Pastry

Cinnamon, Mint and Lemon Pork Loins

Sadly I'm back at work tomorrow so no more cooking at least not every night, lets see what I can get on the scales next week and I'll blog later

1 comment:

harbinger said...

Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

Olivia
1xoliviax1 gmail.com